Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Gracednotes Ministries
Extending support to the body of Christ through
·       public speaking
·       writing services
·       consultation
As kids playing hide and seek, the seeker would count to 50 and then yell out, "ready or not, here I come."  After a while I learned that even if it wasn't the best hiding place, when I heard those words, that was it - I had to choose it and go with it.  So after 34 years of ministering within the Salvation Army, here I am, ready or not, stepping forth on a new adventure of faith.  Can I earn a living with writing?  Well, I'm willing to do some other things as well, but here's what the writing may look like:

Storying Ourselves

Is there a story in your life, family or ministry that is aching to be told?  Would you like a history of your church or a promotional piece highlighting the stories from your ministry?  Gracednotes Ministries can write, revise, and/or prepare your life or ministry story for publication.  You can begin with a half-written manuscript or share in story-telling conversation, and you’ll end up with a book to share with family members and friends. 


Writing Services

Do you have a message to share but struggle to write it yourself?  Gracednotes Ministries offers the following services to produce professional-quality submissions.

§  proof-reading
§  editing
§  guest columns for newspapers, newsletters
§  magazine articles
§  op-ed columns

I am ready - God's been preparing the way for a long time, and as a dear friend wrote to me today, "the One who began a good work in you long ago will continue to companion you until all your missions are completed."  So here goes - let me know if Gracednotes Ministries can be helpful to you. 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, JoAnn - wishing you every success in your God-ordained venture! What a wonderful initiative - how exciting it must be for you to be offering such a valuable service! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete